Random Bible Verse
Sometimes in order to find an answer, all you need is just hearing the right thing. On this random bible verse you will get each time absolutely new random verse.
This random bible verse generator pulls from collection of thousands of verses. We hope you will find the answer you were looking for through the holly bible quotes.
Enjoy it and share with your friends!
- And without faith it is impossible to please God, for whoever would approach him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. 1 Ephesians 1:13
- Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. 2 Jeremiah 14:20
- Glory to God in highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased. 3 Matthew 28:19
- So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal. 4 Philippians 3:7-9
- Johnathan went to find David and encouraged him to stay strong in his faith in God. “Don’t be afraid,” Johnathan reassured him. “My Father will never find you! You are going to be the king of Israel, and I will be next to you, as my father, Saul, is well aware.” 5 Hebrews 9:27
- Then he restored the altar of the Lord and sacrificed peace offerings and thanksgiving offerings on it. He also encouraged the people of Judah to worship the Lord, the God of Israel. 6 Luke 9:23